- Dog grooming training program at Granite State Dog Center in Amherst NH – August 2004 to Nov 2004.
- Apprenticeship at Artistic Dog Grooming in Brookline NH – October 2004 to Feb 2005.
- Professional Dog Groomer All Dogs Gym and Inn Manchester NH – Feb 2005 to Feb 2009.
- Grooming School Instructor at All Dogs Gym and Inn Manchester NH – April 2006 to July 2006
- Owner and Groomer at Cloud K9, LLC in Merrimack NH – April 2009 to Present.
MEET MY PACK
Amos was my first dog. As alpha, he works hard to protect the home and family. We often find him perched on a couch or staring out the window making sure the scene is clear. Amos is very playful and loves to be chased, but he always lets the others know who is boss. He is sometimes cautious with strangers, but in general will be affectionate and social with most people.
Agatha is the queen of our household. She is very playful and loves visitors, but prefers males. She will tolerate females who don’t challenge her position, but won’t be overly friendly or welcoming. The Jack Russell in her makes her a tenacious lady. She loves to dig, hunt, and beat up on the boys. When she wants something you can see the wheels turning as she figures it out. At the first sign of boredom she�������������ll shred anything in site. Agatha is affectionate and protective with her family, but is cautious and aloof with strangers.