- Dog grooming training program at Granite State Dog Center in Amherst NH – August 2004 to Nov 2004.
- Apprenticeship at Artistic Dog Grooming in Brookline NH – October 2004 to Feb 2005.
- Professional Dog Groomer All Dogs Gym and Inn Manchester NH – Feb 2005 to Feb 2009.
- Grooming School Instructor at All Dogs Gym and Inn Manchester NH – April 2006 to July 2006
- Owner and Groomer at Cloud K9, LLC in Merrimack NH – April 2009 to Present.
MEET MY PACK
Amos was my first dog. As alpha, he worked hard to protect the home and family. We often found him perched on a couch or staring out the window making sure the scene was clear. In his youth, Amos was very playful and loved to be chased, but he always let the others know who was boss. He was sometimes cautious with strangers, but in general was affectionate and social with most people. Amos unfortunately passed from prostate cancer in the fall of 2016. He is missed.
Chowder is a Brussels Griffon and the newest member of our pack. He joined us in February 2018 and we are still getting to know his personality. He has been a fabulous addition to our family.
Agatha is the queen of our household. She is very playful and loves visitors, but prefers males. She will tolerate females who don’t challenge her position, but won’t be overly friendly or welcoming. The Jack Russell in her makes her a tenacious lady. She loves to dig, hunt, and beat up on the boys. When she wants something you can see the wheels turning as she figures it out. At the first sign of boredom she will shred anything in site. Agatha is affectionate and protective with her family, but is cautious and aloof with strangers.